Our Mission and Learning Programme
High expectations of learning that inspire students to reach their full potential in a caring international community
British education with a Global Perspective in which six interlinking elements create caring, resilient individuals who can demonstrate leadership in a globalised world:
- ACADEMICS – A rigorous academic programme that incorporates the other 5 elements.
- ACTIVITIES – A range of activities to include the arts, sports, leadership and clubs.
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION – Learning outdoors in the real world. Challenges to build leadership and resilience.
- LEARNING FOR LIFE – Character education and life skills to prepare students for dealing with personal and social challenges that all young people face.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE – Empowering students to connect with others, take action and help the local community.
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP – Intercultural learning that allows students to connect with other cultures.