Job Opportunity : Secondary English Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Salary : Competitive
Position Summary : 18th October to 10th December 2021 (Potential to complete remotely)
Inspirational teaching that delivers high standards of learning. Knowing the core knowledge is
vital for students to approach learning with confidence and enjoyment, this is the ethos behind
our curriculum here at TPIS. Rich learning experiences include problem -solving, hands on
learning, challenge and communication. Teachers create a haven in which our students feel
especially safe, valued, happy and respected.
Candidate Profile: The successful candidate:
- A fully qualified teacher. GCSE or IGCSE / A Level experience.
- A dedicated teacher, with excellent subject knowledge, capable of
- Flexible and positive in approach.
- Be a team player.
- Able to build relationships with students, parents and
- Have tireless energy and enthusiasm.
- Will be internationally minded and an innovator in the classroom.
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of the latest teaching research on
curriculum and practices.
The School : Tara Pattana International School is a community school at the centre of a rapidly developing area of Pattaya. The school delivers a British education with a global perspective. We understand that students learn best when they are happy and settled at school. The school has a real mix of international students that creates a spirit of internationalism based on diversity, respect and understanding.
Living in Pattaya : The school is situated close to the centre of Pattaya, a lively and dynamic city on the east coast of Thailand. Pattaya is an exciting place to live and work. There are numerous excellent restaurants, attractions and shopping malls. There is easy access to the beautiful beaches of Koh Samet and Rayong for a holiday. Pattaya is within easy reach of Bangkok approximately 1.5hrs by car.
Safeguarding : We take great care to safeguard children in the school. Applicants must have up to date police checks. This will include checks with previous employers as well as verification of original qualifications.
How to Apply : Applications should be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) addressed to Mr. James Swan, Head of School, and include:
- A letter of application.
- Your Curriculum Vitae with a recent photograph.
- Full contact details of three referees (one of which must be your current Head of School)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the school.
Further Details: Full details about the school are available on our website at www.tpis.ac.th