All charges and expressed in Thai Baht (THB) and fees are payable per student and are adjusted annually.
1. One-time Payment Fee
- Application Fee of 2,500 Baht is payable when the application is submitted and is non-refundable administration charge.
- Entrance/Enrollment Fee of 50,000 baht per student is payable upon initial enrollment and the confirmation of the place at the school. This fee is non-refundable.
2. Tuition Fee
|Year Group||Term 1||Term 2 and 3||Per Annum|
|Nursery (2 days/week)||52,800||39,600||132,000|
|Nursery (3 days/week)||60,800||45,600||152,000|
|Nursery (Full time)||81,200||60,900||203,000|
|Year 1 – 2||134,200||100,650||335,500|
|Year 3 – 6||151,000||113,250||377,500|
|Year 7 – 9||170,000||127,500||425,000|
2.1 Tuition fees include all curriculum material (books, etc.), lunch and snacks, accident insurance and ordinary classroom stationery (pens, pencils, rubber etc.).
- Student’s lunches are included in termly fees. There is no refund for students who opt not to partake of school lunches, unless they have strict dietary requirements supported by a medical certificate. Special dietary requirements meals are available at extra cost.
- Please note: The school provides accident insurance for students which cover them for claims up to 10,000 Thai Baht for medical expenses. Full details of the policy may be obtained from the school Administrative office. There is no provision for Medical Insurance coverage. We recommend that parents make adequate arrangements to provide the necessary medical cover.
2.2 Not included in the Tuition fees are the following items:
- Student uniforms and PE kit
- Student ID card issue and Parent ID card issue
- All school field trips and travel and health insurance
- English as Another Language (EAL) shall be charged to the students whose English is not their first language and/or below the School’s standard.
|Year 2 – 9||25,000|
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) will be charged as appropriate depending on the assessment of need.
- Text books for IGCSE and A level
- Students’ & Parents’ Visa processing Fees/ production of supporting documentation.
2.3 The school respectfully declines to refund fees already paid.
3. Damage-Loss Deposit: 10,000 Baht per student
This deposit is used to compensate for loss or damage to school property, including, but not limited to, library books and educational equipment. This deposit will be refunded when the student leaves the school if no damage costs have incurred. Please note that this deposit is forfeit if one term’s notice is not given when leaving the school.
- Families with more than one child (2nd child 5%, 3rd child 10%, 4th child 30%) discount on tuition fees only.
- A full year’s Tuition Fees paid in advance entitles the student to a 2% discount in term 2 and term 3.
5. Late Enrollment
A discount may be given to students who enroll after Mid-term as follows;
|Up to Mid-term||no discount|
|Mid-term to three-quarter term||25%|
6. Fees – Late Payment
Late payment will incur a penalty charge of 100 baht/day, unless prior arrangements have been made with the School Financial Director. In fees are not paid by the due date, the school reserves the right to proceed as follows:
- Withhold all school documents (reports etc.)
- Discontinue enrollment for the following academic term/ year
- Suspend the student from lesson, testing and withhold all previous scores/ results
7. Credit Card Payments
The school will accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard). However, for all Credit and Debit card payments, an additional 3% charge on the total sum is added to cover the fees imposed upon such payments by the bank.
8. Methods of Payment
Domestic payments may be made by bill payment (issued from the school office), by crossed cheque or a deposit/direct transfer into the school account; (Kindly copy and send/fax the deposit slip to us. (Fax number 038-224-522 or send message to 086-864 8222 or send e-mail to email@example.com).
|Account Name:||Tara Pattana International School|
|Bank:||Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.|
|Branch:||Big C, South Pattaya|
9. Transportation Fee
Transportation Roundtrip fee are as follows:
|7,000||Ban Amphur||Huay Yai||Jomtien||Naklua||Mabprachan Lake|
|6,000||Pattaya 2nd Road||Siam Country Club|
|5,000||Less than 5 km (school area)|
*Please book and pay your child’s school bus before school opens each term. We do not guarantee if you haven’t paid. Also, please review the following safety rules with your child to reinforce the importance of ensuring all students are kept safe in and around the school bus.
10. Refund Policy
Application and Registration Fees
The Application Fee and Registration Fee are administrative fees that must be paid to initiate the admission process and registration for the school. The Application and Registration Fees remain non-refundable.
The school makes advance commitments related to staffing, purchasing and other resources, based on confirmed enrolment, all of which have financial implications.
A student who voluntarily withdraws from all courses during the first half term will receive a partial reduction of tuition fees according to the time of withdrawal as follows:
|Before three quarter term||50% refund|
|One-quarter up to midterm||25% refund|
|After the midterm||no refund|
Deposit is refundable when the child leaves the school. However, the school reserves the right to deduct from the Deposit any amounts that are owed by the student or the parent/guardian to the school.
Any refund or release of School records is dependent upon the satisfactory completion of withdrawal producers, the return of all school property, and clearance of accounts with the school office.
11. Withdrawal Procedure
Parents are requested to inform the Head of School in writing or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they intend to withdraw a child from the school. The school must be given at least two weeks notice to prepare all the leaving documents; otherwise we cannot guarantee that the paperwork, damage and loss deposits and any other refund will be ready for collection.
Parents may be invited to have a withdrawal interview with the Head of the School.
Please note that leaving documents, School Leaving Certificates and Student Reports will be given out on the last day of child’s attendance. This will happen once the appropriate clearance form has been signed and returned by the pupil confirming that all books, educational materials & any other school properties have been returned to the respective departments. The Finance Department has to confirm that all outstanding fees/dues are paid.
Any request for Student References must be presented through the Admissions Office.