All charges and expressed in Thai Baht (THB) and fees are payable per student and are adjusted annually.
1. One-time Payment Fee
- Application Fee of 3,000 Baht is payable when the application is submitted and is a non-refundable administration
- Entrance/Enrolment Fee is payable upon initial enrolment and the confirmation of the place at the school.
This fee is non-refundable.
|Early Years entry (Nursery, KG, Reception)||Primary or Secondary entry|
2. Tuition Fees
|Year Group||Term 1||Term 2 and 3||Per Annum|
|Nursery (2 days/week)||56,000||42,000||140,000|
|Nursery (3 days/week)||64,000||48,000||160,000|
|Nursery (Full time)||86,000||64,000||214,000|
|Year 1 – 2||141,000||106,000||353,000|
|Year 3 – 6||159,000||119,000||397,000|
|Year 7 – 9||179,000||134,000||447,000|
2.1 Tuition fees include use of all textbooks for Primary and Key Stage 3, exercise books, lunch and snacks, accident insurance and ordinary classroom stationery (pens, pencils, rubbers etc.) Secondary students must have their own calculator and mathematical equipment
- Students’ lunches are included in termly fees. There is no refund for students who opt not to partake of school lunches, unless they have strict dietary requirements supported by a medical certificate. Special dietary- requirement meals are available at an extra cost.
- Please note: The school provides accident insurance for students which covers them for claims up to 10,000 Thai Baht for medical expenses per accident. Full details of the policy may be obtained from the school Administrative Office. There is no provision for Medical Insurance coverage. We recommend that parents make adequate arrangements to provide the necessary medical cover.
2.2 Not included in the Tuition fees are the following items:
- Textbooks for IGCSE and A-level (these will be invoiced separately).
- External examination fees, e.g. IGCSE, A-level.
- Student uniforms, PE kit or any sports team kit (e.g. basketball, football etc.)
- Student ID card issue and Parent ID card issue
- All school field trips and travel and health insurance
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) provision will be charged as appropriate depending on the assessment of need.
- Visa Process.
- Students applying for a visa will be charged the actual cost/production of supporting documentation, will be 2,000 Thai Baht.
- For family’s visa, the school offers a one-stop service and will charge starting from 5,000 Thai Baht or forwarded to the visa company.
2.3 The school respectfully declines to refund fees already paid.
3. Damage-Loss Deposits 10,000 Baht per student
This deposit is used to compensate for loss or damage to school property, including, but not limited to, library books and educational equipment. This deposit will be refunded when the student leaves the school if no damage costs have incurred. Please refer to our refund policy for more information.
- Families with more than one child (2nd child 5%, 3rd child 10%, 4th child 30%) discount on tuition fees only.
- A full year’s Tuition fees paid in advance entitles the students to a 2% discount in term2 and term 3.
- TPIS Playgroup – 20% off enrolment fee
- Transfer from other International School – enrolment fee waived
- IGCSE scholarship – up to 35% off tuition fee
- Loyalty Scheme – up to 20% off tuition fee
5. Late Enrolment
A discount may be given to students who enroll after Mid-term as follows:
|Up to Mid-term||Mid-term to three-quarter term||Thereafter|
6. Transportation Fee (Round Trip)
|8,000||Ban Amphur||Huay Yai||Jomtien||Naklua||Mabprachan Lake|
|7,000||Pattaya 2nd Road||Siam Country Club|
|6,000||Less than 5 km (school area)|
*Please book and pay your child’s school bus before school opens each term. We do not guarantee bus service if you haven’t paid. Please refer to our School Bus policy for more information.
7. Due date for Fee payment
|School Term||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
15th September 2018
|15th November 2018||
1st March 2019
8. Methods of Payment
- Credit Card Payments
The school will accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard). However, for all Credit and Debit card payments, an additional 3% charge on the total sum is added to cover the fees imposed upon such payments by the bank.
- Bill payment / Cash / Cheque / Transfer
Domestic payments may be made by bill payment at the bank (issued from the school office), cash, cheque, or a deposit/direct transfer into the school account. Kindly copy and send/fax the deposit slip to us. (Fax number 038-224-511 or send message to 086-864 8222 or send email to email@example.com .)
|Account Name:||Tara Pattana International School|
|Bank:||Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.|
|Branch:||Big C, South Pattaya|
9. Fees – Late Payment
Late payment will incur a penalty charge of 100 baht/day, unless prior arrangements have been made with the School Financial Director.
If fees are not paid by the due date, the school reserves the right to proceed as follows:
- Withhold all school documents (reports etc.)
- Discontinue enrolment for the following academic term/year
- Suspend the student from lessons, testing, and withhold all previous scores/results
10. Refund Policy
Application and Registration Fees
The Application Fee and Registration Fee are administrative fees that must be paid to initiate the admission process and registration for the school. The Application and Registration Fees remain non-refundable.
The school makes advance commitments related to staffing, purchasing and other resources, based on confirmed enrolment, all of which have financial implications.
A student who voluntarily withdraws from all courses during the first half-term will receive a partial reduction of tuition fees according to the time of withdrawal as follows:
|Before one-quarter term||One-quarter to mid-term||After mid-term|
|50% refund||25% refund||No refund|
Deposit is refundable when the child leaves the school. However, the school reserves the right to deduct from the Deposit any amounts that are owed by the student or the parent/guardian to the school.
Any refund or release of School records is dependent upon the satisfactory completion of withdrawal procedures, the return of all school property, and clearance of accounts with the school office.
11. Withdrawal Procedure
Parents are requested to inform the Head of School in writing or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they intend to withdraw a child from the school. The school must be given at least one month’s notice to prepare all the leaving documents; otherwise we cannot guarantee that the paperwork, damage and loss deposits, and any other refund will be ready for collection. Please note that leaving documents, School Leaving Certificates and Student Reports will be given out on the last day of child’s attendance and the Finance Department has to confirm that all outstanding fees/dues are paid.
Parents may be invited to have a withdrawal interview with the Head of School.
Any request for Student References must be presented through the Admissions Office.
Head of Tara Pattana International School