Bus Routes and Fees
Transportation Roundtrip fee are as follows:
|7,000||Ban Amphur||Huay Yai||Jomtien||Naklua||Mabprachan Lake|
|6,000||Pattaya 2nd Road||Siam Country Club|
|5,000||Less than 5 km (school area)|
*Please booked and pay your child’s school bus before school open each term. We are no guarantee if you haven’t paid. Also, please review the follow safety rules with your child to reinforce the importance of ensuring all students are kept safe in and around the school bus.
If you would like your child to use school bus service, please fill in and submit the online School Bus Request Form.
School Bus Regulations for Parents
Pick up and Drop off of students
- The school bus will only drop off the student at the address that the parents indicated when registering their child to avail on the school bus. The bus will not deliver the child to any other address.
- It is our safety policy that the school will not allow students to travel on school bus if they are not listed on the bus roster.
- All buses are fitted with seat belts and are regularly serviced and maintained.
- All children must wear seat belts and follow the bus safety instructions.
Efficiency and Punctuality
- In case that parents have any message for their children, please contact the office before 12.00.
- The school bus will send a standard short message to the parents’ mobile phone if the bus is delayed for more than 10 minutes.
Lost and found
- If a student forgets his or her belongings on the bus, the bus monitor will return the items to the School Office on the same day or the following day.
- Please be advised that once a student is on the bus, the bus cannot go back to student’s home to collect their forgotten items.
Emergency Contact telephone number
- In case of an emergency, please contact :
- School Number 038-224511
- Khun Amphai 086-8468222